After we already offered maps featuring preserved aircraft in the US and Europe, now we finally managed to get the rest of the world done and onto a map. However, we were unsure for a long time how to present the information we collected by now. First, one has to know what this thematic series is really about...
Maps made by Severin Hackenberger and finished in December 2019 with the actual information then.
- Preserved aircraft
- Storage airports
Some stuff is still missing so if there are any aircraft or museums you know, which aren’t mentioned on the map, but worth a mark, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We are also very thankful for actual pictures or new information, if an aircraft should have been removed for example! Just fill out the contact form.
- Map: Europe (including Turkey)
- Map: The whole American area -> North, Middle and South America
- Map: The rest of the world -> Africa, Asia, Arabia/Middle East, CIS/GUS and Ozeania
- for proper data and a very detailed map with a huge collection, we can only recommend to check out this amazing page Spottingmode
- for updates from storage airports in the US it is always useful to take a look into the CactusWings group
- for Thailand one can use THIS website and their category "Wrecks and Relics"
- for GUS to get additional information you can use Russianplanes.net
- for Soviet types all over the world you can use Aviahistory.ucoz.ru